Tuesday, August 7, 2007

12 Comedy Goals

My goals for improv, from an email to my Level 3 improv teacher.

Thursday, December 9, 2004

i need to...

1) find "the game"
2) use my environment to express my wants
3) initiate with a strong physical/emotional action/commitment
4) work on simple, but effective, actions (practice pantomime!)
5) show, don't tell
6) practice doing and action and not talking about it
7) not pontificate, instead stay in the moment (with reaction to environ/partner)
8) say "yes" and stay fully committed
9) sharpen my memory skills!
10) not say "dude" or "fuck"
11) play at the top of my intelligence
12) provide rich details (names, "gifts" of information, character work)

1 comment:

Aylin said...

MEG! I had no idea you were blogging! This is so great! I just read through all your first posts and was smiling big. I had forgotten all about the crazy Guiding Light fans and Sam from Jordan. This is so much fun! You write more, I read. Sorry we didn't meet up in DC/NYC last week. See you at Lindsay's thing in a few weeks. LOVE YOU xoxoxox