Monday, November 9, 2009

Ask and You Shall Receive

Dear Readers,

As the two of you might remember, on July 21st, I posted about my family's infamous BETA "Kid's Tape" favorite, Ray Parker, Jr.'s "Ghostbusters" video and my magnificant inability to name any of the 80s celebs who appeared there-in. Lucky for us, Mom is one of the other readers! Here's her massively informative email (thanks, Mom):

From: Mom
Date: Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 9:35 AM
Subject: ghostbusters

The "mysterious" celebrities are:
Chevy Chase
Irene Cara, starred in original "Fame" and had a hot career at the time
John Candy
Melissa Gilbert, from "Little House on the Prairie"
Rick James, a funk rock star
Jeffrey Tambor, Al Franken
Danny DeVito
Carly Simon
Peter Falk
Terri Garr

Talk to you later, love, Mom

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I would consider myself a fortunate man if, upon my passing from this world, I was given such an awesome moniker as "Rick James, a funk rock star".

Spot. On.